Official Facebook page of Niiza Image Character “Zoukirin”
We opened an official Facebook account of Niiza image character “Zoukirin.”
On Facebook, we deliver information on various attractions in Niiza City and daily life of Zoukirin from the viewpoint of Zokirin, so that we can promote the charm of Niiza City while gaining more publicity and boosting the image.
http://www.facebook.com/zoukirin.official/(link to external site)
Official Facebook Guidelines for Niiza City Image Character “Zoukirin”
We deliver information on various attractions in Niiza City and activities of Zoukirin from the viewpoint of ”Zoukirin” (hereinafter referred to as “Zoukirin”), so that we can promote the charm of Niiza City while gaining more publicity and boosting the image.
The Operations Manager shall be the Secretary General (Niiza City Promotion Director) of Niiza City Industrial Tourism Association (hereinafter referred to as “Tourism Association”).
The secretariat officials of the Tourism Association shall be in charge of operations.
3. Answers to posts, etc.
This page is designed to be operated exclusively for distributing information. Please note that in principle, we do not reply to comments or respond individually.
For using this page, please refrain from posting the following contents. If we determine that posted content falls into the conditions below, we can delete all or part of the post without notifying the poster.
- Contents that violate or can violate laws, regulations, etc.
- Contents against public policy
- Contents that infringe human rights
- Defamation of a specific individual, company, country, region, etc.
- False or inaccurate information
- Advertising, promotion, soliciting, business activities, political activities, religious activities, and other contents for a profit
- Contents that can infringe the intellectual property rights of the Tourism Association or third parties including copyright, trademark, and portrait right
- Contents that identify, disclose, or leak personal information without one’s own approval
- Inappropriate contents including harmful programs and indecent words
- Other content we find inappropriate for operating this page
- The Tourist Association does not completely guarantee the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, etc. of the posted information on this page, so the Tourist Association shall assume no responsibility for any damages incurred by users or third parties when users utilize the information on this page.
- The Tourist Association shall assume no responsibility for any contents or comments posted by users.
- The Tourist Association shall assume no responsibility for any damage caused to users or third parties due to troubles between users or between users and third parties.
- In addition to the above three points, the Tourism Association shall assume no responsibility for any damages arisen from or caused in connection with any matters related to this page.
6. Change of the guidelines
The Tourist Association can change the guidelines without notice.