How to apply
Apply to the secretariat of Niiza Volunteer Tourist Guide Association (Niiza Tourism Plaza) through one of the following methods (temporary receipt at this stage).
* Please read guideline before applying “The Niiza Volunteer Tourist Guide Association”.
The secretariat staff will contact you as soon as your guide is confirmed.
(official registration at this point)
* They will send the customer list format to you by mail or email as per the guideline.
Your guide for the day will contact you at least a week before the guiding date.
You can discuss the meeting place and schedule for the day.
The guiding starts at the meeting place which you decided on the phone.
* Please hand in the completed customer list form sent to you in advance.
1. Registration by phone
Call 048-477-1449 (9:00 am to 4:00 pm)
* Excluding Wednesdays, Sundays, and public holidays.
2. Registration by fax
3. Registration by mail
Mail to Niiza Tourist Plaza, 1-1-1 Nobidome, Niiza-shi, 352-8623
4. Registration at the counter
Come to Niiza City Tourism Plaza.
* From 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, closed on Wednesdays, Sundays, and public holidays
- Please apply from the beginning of the month two months before the desired guiding date, until two weeks before.
- Maximum number of applicants is 30 participants for registration.(Maximum number of 5 people per guide)
- Please note that we may not be able to meet your request during busy periods.
- Please note that the participants shall be responsible for injuries and all other damages sustained during the tour.